Annapurna II Expedition Nepal
Annapurna II Expedition is one thrilling mountaineering activities in Annapurna Himalayan range, Nepal! In the Annapurna Himalayan range, Annapurna II (7,937m) is the second highest peak. Annapurna II Expedition was first successfully climbed in 1960 by a British-Indian-Nepalese mountaineering team. J.O.M. Roberts led the first successful Annapurna II Expedition. The route was via the West Ridge, approached from the north. This, one of the unique Annapurna II Expedition is repeated by Kazmir Draslar and Majija Malezic from Yugoslavs (Slovenia) in 1969. They climb Annapurna IV at the time of Annapurna II Expeditions.
However Annapurna II is not far from the summit of Annapurna I and closely associated with the main Peak, Annapurna II is fully an independent peak. The Annapurna II peak serves as the western anchor of Annapurna I. We welcome to join us for Annapurna II Expeditions!
As Annapurna II and IV route, this Expedition route is also followed Annapurna Circuit trekking route till Pisang and then turn ahead to Sabji Khola (River). Second day depart from Pisang Village, you reach to the Annapurna II Base Camp. Now, driving is available till upper part of the route (however frequently disturb the newly constructed road by land slide and flood) Annapurna II Expedition caravan route is being one the the short. It is helping to decrease the time to rich Base Camp and cost of the expedition accordingly.
Annapurna II Expedition
Annapurna II Expedition caravan route lies inside Annapurna Conservation Area (ACA). Hiking through Annapurna Conservation Area to the base camp and back after the expedition is one of the good opportunity to observe nature and culture of Annapurna region in Nepal. The community conserve Annapurna nature conservation offer you great Annapurna Himalayan ecological system. The natural beauties, the floras and faunas all are worthwhile to observe during walking at caravan route.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350M/4425FT) (A)
Showing your name board, our airport representative waits in Kathmandu International Airport (TIA). You transfer to hotel, check in and free time. Have enjoy!
Day 2-3: Trip Final Preperation in Kathmandu (A,B)
In the morning, generally at 8 am, Eco-friendly Treks staff come to meet you at your hotel. Please manage to be there at lobby with:
(a) your original passport to prepare necessary adventure eco holiday permit/s from the concerned authority,
(b) a couple of same passport size photos for permit/s and,
(c) Trip final full payment. The staff introduce you with your trip guide at the same time. You have time to interact with your guide, he may check and suggest your trip equipmment and packing for the trip on your interest, please tell us if you like this. The rest of the day, you may buy or hire additional equipment and packing (if necessary). Then, you rest for acclimatization and final preperation for the trip. If you like any additional program for the day, please inform us at the time of mail corresponding.
Day 4: Drive to Khudi (790M/2589FT) and walk to Bhulbhule. Overnight at lodge (A,B,L,D)
Day 5: Besisahar – Nagdi (1200M/3933FT) (A,B,L,D)
Day 6: Nagdi – Jagat (1314M/4307FT) (A,B,L,D)
Day 7: Jagat – Dharapani (1943M/6370FT) (A,B,L,D)
Day 8: Dharapani – Chame (27138993FT) (A,B,L,D)
Day 9: Chame – Pisang (3185M/10440FT)(A,B,L,D)
Day 10: Pisang – Sabche Khola (A,B,L,D)
Day 11: Sabche Khola – Annapurna II Base camp (4500M/14751FT) (A,B,L,D)
Day 12 – 28: Climbing Period Annapurna II (7937M/26017FT) (A,B,L,D)
Day 29: Clean up Base Camp and return to Pisang (3200M/10490FT) (A,B,L,D)
Day 30: Pisang – Chame (A,B,L,D)
Day 31: Chane – Jagat (A,B,L,D)
Day 32: Jagat – Nagdi (A,B,L,D)
Day 33: Nagdi – Besisahar (A,B,L,D)
Day 34: Besisahar – Kathmandu (A,B,L)
Day 35: At Leisure/Spare Day (A,B)
Day 36: Transfer Back to Kathmandu Airport (B)
(Abbreviation: A = Accommodation, B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
Guide & Logistics
- We meet you at Kathmandu airport and transfer to your hotel
- Double room in sharing basis with breakfast at 5 star hotel in Kathmandu
- Three meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) as per itinerary at main trip duration
- Required permit/s for the trip
- Experienced trip guide and his daily expenses (meals, transport, tent, insurance)
- Land transfer to and from trip starting and ending points as per itinerary
- Domestic Airfare if needed (confirm this at the time of trip booking with us) and 100 kg cargo each
- All taxes (Value Added Tax and income tax if/when apply)
- We transfer you to Kathmandu international airport for onward flight as per itinerary
- Agency service charges
- Supporters (Porters) during the trip
- Kitchen utensils required, during the trip
- Kitchen tent / Kitchen (camping) charge at base camp during the trip
- Toilet tent and pitchment charge at base camp during the trip
- Double tent for each of you up to base camp
- Tent grounding service to be paid at local
- Charge of Sleeping bags during trip
- Other supports: first aid kit during main trip
- Laison Officer and his basic costs
- Mountaineering guide (Sherpa) per client is required during climbing period.
- Mountaineering royalty and permit for Nepal Government
- Staffs (Manager, Cook, Kitchen, assistant) charge
- Required fixed and dynamic ropes, ice axe and other gears during climbing period
- Oxygen bottles and mask
- Satellite phone carrying by guide for communication
- First aid medical kits for porters and staff members
Price NOT Included:
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Hot and cold drinks are not available except mineral water
- All above “Cost Include” mentioned above
* Please submit the form below with your full details and inquiries.