Annapurna III Expedition Nepal
Annapurna range lies centrally western part of North Nepal. The range is famous all over the world. Yearly thousands of travelers, hikers or trekkers and mountaineers be in and around the beauty of Annapurna Himalayan range. Annapurna range is not only only succeed thousands of travelers to immerse in her beauties. Annapurna range is the first mountain peak tried to attempt first in Nepal. The Annapurna I was tried very first to climb in Nepal. Annapurna III Expedition (7555m.) was tried to attempt in 1955 by Swiss mountaineers.
In Annapurna Himalayan ranges there are many peaks. Those are Annapurna first, as explained above, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna IV, Annapurna South among others. All most all such mentioned peaks above are attempt able to climb. So those are infamous for mountaineers globally.
Among them, Annapurna III is the peak which is one of the most infamous among the mountaineers. Yearly several mountaineers in average plan to have Annapurna III Expeditions in Nepal. Pride to announce here that, we guide you Annapurna III Expeditions. Welcome to join us!
Annapurna III Expedition
Annapurna III Mountaineering Expedition caravan route to rich and back from the base camp follow the same route to Annapurna Circuit till Pisang. Then, As for Annapurna IV, the route heads to Sabji Khola and reach to the Annapurna III Expedition base camp. After the expedition, you will back normally, by the same route as per itinerary we have presented for you.
Annapurna III Expedition caravan route lies inside Annapurna Conservation Area (ACA). During your hiking to and from Annapurna III Expedition, you will have opportunity to be in the rich Annapurna Himalayan ecology which is conserved started from 1980s. The natural beauties, floras, and faunas are one of the main attractions of Annapurna III Expedition. The route through typical cultural villages provide you unique local cultural experiences.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350M/4425FT) (A)
Showing your name board, our airport representative waits in Kathmandu International Airport (TIA). You transfer to hotel, check in and free time. Have enjoy!
Day 2-3: Trip Final Preperation in Kathmandu (A,B)
In the morning, generally at 8 am, Eco-friendly Treks staff come to meet you at your hotel. Please manage to be there at lobby with:
(a) your original passport to prepare necessary adventure eco holiday permit/s from the concerned authority,
(b) a couple of same passport size photos for permit/s and,
(c) Trip final full payment. The staff introduce you with your trip guide at the same time. You have time to interact with your guide, he may check and suggest your trip equipmment and packing for the trip on your interest, please tell us if you like this. The rest of the day, you may buy or hire additional equipment and packing (if necessary). Then, you rest for acclimatization and final preperation for the trip. If you like any additional program for the day, please inform us at the time of mail corresponding.
Day 4: Drive from Kathmandu to Besisahar-Syange (A,B,L,D)
Day 5: Trek from Syange to Tal Overnight at Lodge.
Day 6: Trek from Tal to Danaque (A,B,L,D)
Day 7: Trek from Danaque to Chame (A,B,L,D)
Day 8: Trek from Chame to Pisang (A,B,L,D)
Day 9: Trek from Pisang to Sabji Khola, Overnight at Tended Camp. (A,B,L,D)
Day 10: Trek from Sabji Khola to Base camp, Overnight at Tented camp. (A,B,L,D)
Day 11-28: Climbing Period of Annapurna III (7555M/24765FT) (A,B,L,D)
Day 29: Trek from base camp to Manang (A,B,L,D)
Day 30: Trek from Manang to Letdar (A,B,L,D)
Day 31: Trek to Letdat to Thorong la high camp (A,B,L,D)
Day 32: Trek from High camp to Muktinath (A,B,L,D)
Day 33: Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom (A,B,L,D)
Day 34: Fly to Pokhara (A,B,L,D)
Day 35: Drive back to Kathmandu (A,B,L)
Day 36: Spare Day (A,B)
Day 37: Departure Transfer (B)
(Abbreviation: A = Accommodation, B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
Guide & Logistics
- We meet you at Kathmandu airport and transfer to your hotel
- Double room in sharing basis with breakfast at 5 star hotel in Kathmandu
- Three meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) as per itinerary at main trip duration
- Required permit/s for the trip
- Experienced trip guide and his daily expenses (meals, transport, tent, insurance)
- Land transfer to and from trip starting and ending points as per itinerary
- Domestic Airfare if needed (confirm this at the time of trip booking with us) and 100 kg cargo each
- All taxes (Value Added Tax and income tax if/when apply)
- We transfer you to Kathmandu international airport for onward flight as per itinerary
- Agency service charges
- Supporters (Porters) during the trip
- Kitchen utensils required, during the trip
- Kitchen tent / Kitchen (camping) charge at base camp during the trip
- Toilet tent and pitchment charge at base camp during the trip
- Double tent for each of you up to base camp
- Tent grounding service to be paid at local
- Charge of Sleeping bags during trip
- Other supports: first aid kit during main trip
- Laison Officer and his basic costs
- Mountaineering guide (Sherpa) per client is required during climbing period.
- Mountaineering royalty and permit for Nepal Government
- Staffs (Manager, Cook, Kitchen, assistant) charge
- Required fixed and dynamic ropes, ice axe and other gears during climbing period
- Oxygen bottles and mask
- Satellite phone carrying by guide for communication
- First aid medical kits for porters and staff members
Price NOT Included:
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Hot and cold drinks are not available except mineral water
- All above “Cost Include” mentioned above
* Please submit the form below with your full details and inquiries.