Damodar Kunda Trekking Nepal
Damodar Kunda a sacred Lake lies in Nepal Himalaya. Many people believe that Damodar Kunda (Lake) is energy-field, contain high level of spiritual energy. The lake lies at the elevation of 5400 meters from sea level. It is situated at high up in a rain- shadow area of the Himalayas, north of the famous Annapurna range of the upper Mustang region between Kagbeni and Muktinath. The lake is main attraction of Damodar Kunda Trekking. Additionally, the landscape during the trekking and from the lake is incredible!
Due to year round cold, situated at more remote geography and windy weather, not many trekkers choose Damodar Kunda hiking yearly. Another causes of less visitors go Damodar Kunda Trekking is her recetly open for foreign tourist. Damodar Kunda Trekking has been open for tourist in 2002 for foreigners.
Damodar Kunda hike and surrounding also offer the view of Tibetan plateau with Damodar Himal to the north and the massive Annapurna Himalayan range to the south. So the views of Damodar Himal, Muktinath Himal (6,706m), and Bhrikuti Peak (6,364m) are incredible from Damodar Kunda Trekking. We welcome to join us for this trekking!
Damodar Kunda Trekking
The Damodar Kunda Trekking route lies in and around Annapurna Conservation Area (ACA). Geographically, this area is Tibetan plateau. Being the partly extension of the Tibetan plateau, the land feature as barren landscape, less greenery. Off course this landscape have different and unique feature with different Himalayan ecology. Many trekkers who visit Nepali part of this landscape, their interest to visit Tibet full fill by some way. Because the geography and the culture are similar type.
The Himalayan ecology of Damodar Kunda hiking is incredible. We guide you Damodar Kunda Trek and the surrounding. We show you the natural beauties, floras and faunas during the trekking. Join us, we guide you Damodar Kunda Trekking to the rich cultural destination, which is also, can be extended Upper Mustang trekking.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350M/4425FT) (A)
Showing your name board, our airport representative waits in Kathmandu International Airport (TIA). You transfer to hotel, check in and free time. Have enjoy!
Day 2: Trip Final Preperation in Kathmandu (A,B)
In the morning, generally at 8 am, Eco-friendly Treks staff come to meet you at your hotel. Please manage to be there at lobby with:
(a) your original passport to prepare necessary adventure eco holiday permit/s from the concerned authority,
(b) a couple of same passport size photos for permit/s and,
(c) Trip final full payment. The staff introduce you with your trip guide at the same time. You have time to interact with your guide, he may check and suggest your trip equipmment and packing for the trip on your interest, please tell us if you like this. The rest of the day, you may buy or hire additional equipment and packing (if necessary). Then, you rest for acclimatization and final preperation for the trip. If you like any additional program for the day, please inform us at the time of mail corresponding.
Day 3: Kathmandu-Damodar Kunda-Muktinath-Kathmandu (A,B,L,D)
Day 4: Kathmandu City Sightseeing (A,B,L)
Day 5: Spare day in Kathmandu (A,B)
Day 6: Transfer Back to Kathmandu Airport (B)
(Abbreviation: A = Accommodation, B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
Guide & Logistics
- We meet you at Kathmandu airport and transfer to your hotel
- Double room in sharing basis with breakfast at 5 star hotel in Kathmandu
- Experienced trip guide and his expenses (meals, transport, insurance, lodge except tips)
- Required permit/s for the trip
- Three meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) as per itinerary
- Transfer from Kathmandu to trip starting point as per itinerary
- Double room at average lodge in sharing basis during the trip
- Transfer from trip ending point to Kathmandu
- All taxes (Value Added Tax if apply and income tax)
- Agency service charge
- We transfer you to Kathmandu international airport for onward flight
- Domestic Airfare if needed (confirm this at the time of trip book)
Price NOT Included:
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Hot and cold drinks are not available except mineral water
- All above “Cost Include” mentioned above
* Please submit the form below with your full details and inquiries.