Ganesh Himal Expedition Nepal
Ganesh Himal Expedition is the popular expedition. This place is also called Ruby Valley because they find commercial grade of differnet rubies in this region. Mt. Ganesh Himal (7446m) is one of the beautiful mountains in Nepal which lies to the northwest of Kathmandu valley and east of the Langtang Himal. Mt. Ganesh Himal is easily visible on a clear day from Kathmandu city. The highest peak in Ganesh Himal is Mt. Ganesh I (Yangra). Ganesh Himal Expedition was first attempted by H. W. Tilman’s team back in 1950.
Ganesh Himal Expedition begins from Syabru Bensi after 7-8 hours drive from Kathmandu. Eco-friendly Treks & Expedition climbing guide led you through beautiful sherpa village Paragaon Garthali Thanjung Kharka Sanjung Khara and finally reach at Ganesh Himal Base Camp. You can see the incredible nearly touchable views of Ganesh Himal I (7401 m/24,281 ft), Ganesh Himal II (7,150 m/23,458 ft.) and Mt. Manaslu (8,163 m/26,781 ft.). Ganesh Himal Expedition passes mostly through typical Nepalese villages, forests and jungles, rhododendron, Bamboo, pine, field sacred lakes, past Buddhist monasteries. We must across a single mountain pass (4,500m) which is the highest point of this trekking, but we are well acclimatized to the altitude before we attempt it.
Ganesh Himal Expedition in Nepal
The best season for Ganesh Himal Expedition in Nepal is from late autumn and spring. Late March through April offers the incredible opportunity to see the forests. Six to seven species of rhododendron are blooming around the whole destination before get to Ganesh Himal Base Camp. Autumn and spring season is best time for Ganesh Himal Expedition.
If given Ganesh Himal Mountaineering Expeditions itinerary is not suitable for you, we design another itinerary as per your desire and duration of holidays. If you need more information about Ganesh Himal Mountaineering Expeditions please fell free to contact us.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350M/4425FT) (A)
Showing your name board, our airport representative waits in Kathmandu International Airport (TIA). You transfer to hotel, check in and free time. Have enjoy!
Day 2-3: Trip Final Preperation in Kathmandu (A,B)
In the morning, generally at 8 am, Eco-friendly Treks staff come to meet you at your hotel. Please manage to be there at lobby with:
(a) your original passport to prepare necessary adventure eco holiday permit/s from the concerned authority,
(b) a couple of same passport size photos for permit/s and,
(c) Trip final full payment. The staff introduce you with your trip guide at the same time. You have time to interact with your guide, he may check and suggest your trip equipmment and packing for the trip on your interest, please tell us if you like this. The rest of the day, you may buy or hire additional equipment and packing (if necessary). Then, you rest for acclimatization and final preperation for the trip. If you like any additional program for the day, please inform us at the time of mail corresponding.
Day 4: Drive from Kathmandu to Shyabru Besi (1420M/4655FT) 7-8 hrs. (A,B,L,D)
After breakfast, Katmandu drive to Shyabru bensi (1420 m) by local bus.
Day 5: Trek Syabrubesi to Paragoan 5-6 hrs. (A,B,L,D)
Day 6: Trek Paragoan to Garthali 5-6 hrs. (A,B,L,D)
Day 7: Trek Garthali to kalo Tuppa 5-6 hrs. (A,B,L,D)
Day 8: Trek Kalo Tuppa to Thangjung Kharka 5-6 hrs. (A,B,L,D)
Day 9: Trek Thangjunga Kharka to Sanjung Kharka 5-6 hrs. (A,B,L,D)
Day 10: Trek Sanjung Kharka to Mount Ganesh Base Camp 5-6 hrs. (A,B,L,D)
Day 11-26: Climbing Period for Mount Ganesh Expedition 7429M/24352FT (A,B,L,D)
Day 27: After summit trek back to Mount Ganesh Base Camp (A,B,L,D)
Day 28: Trek Base Camp to Thangjung Kharka walk approximately 5-6 hrs. (A,B,L,D)
Day 29: Trek Thangjung Kharka to Garthali walk approximately 5-6 hrs. (A,B,L,D)
Day 30: Trek Garthali to Chilime walk approximately 5-6 hrs. (A,B,L,D)
Day 31: Trek Chilime to Syabrubesi walk approximately 5-6 hrs. (A,B,L,D)
Day 32: Syabru bensi by bus drive back to Kathmandu. (A,B,L)
Drive approximately 6-7 hrs. transfer to hotel Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 33: Spare Day (A,B)
Day 34: Departure to Airport (B)
(Abbreviation: A = Accommodation, B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
Guide & Logistics
- We meet you at Kathmandu airport and transfer to your hotel
- Double room in sharing basis with breakfast at 5 star hotel in Kathmandu
- Three meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) as per itinerary at main trip duration
- Required permit/s for the trip
- Experienced trip guide and his daily expenses (meals, transport, tent, insurance)
- Land transfer to and from trip starting and ending points as per itinerary
- Domestic Airfare if needed (confirm this at the time of trip booking with us) and 100 kg cargo each
- All taxes (Value Added Tax and income tax if/when apply)
- We transfer you to Kathmandu international airport for onward flight as per itinerary
- Agency service charges
- Supporters (Porters) during the trip
- Kitchen utensils required, during the trip
- Kitchen tent / Kitchen (camping) charge at base camp during the trip
- Toilet tent and pitchment charge at base camp during the trip
- Double tent for each of you up to base camp
- Tent grounding service to be paid at local
- Charge of Sleeping bags during trip
- Other supports: first aid kit during main trip
- Laison Officer and his basic costs
- Mountaineering guide (Sherpa) per client is required during climbing period.
- Mountaineering royalty and permit for Nepal Government
- Staffs (Manager, Cook, Kitchen, assistant) charge
- Required fixed and dynamic ropes, ice axe and other gears during climbing period
- Oxygen bottles and mask
- Satellite phone carrying by guide for communication
- First aid medical kits for porters and staff members
Price NOT Included:
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Hot and cold drinks are not available except mineral water
- All except explained in “Cost Includes” above
* Please submit the form below with your full details and inquiries.