Himlung Expeditions Nepal
Himlung Himal is located approximately 150 kilometres northwest from Kathmandu. Himlung, also known as Nemjung is about 25 km northwest Manaslu (8156m). This Himalayan peak first was summit via the east ridge on October 27, 1983 by a Joint expedition from Nepal and the Hirosaki University Alpine Club led by Junji Kurotaki. On October 30, 2009 a Japanese team led by climber Osamu Tanabe summitted Nemjung via its previously un-climbed west face and west ridge. We arrange you Himlung Expeditions.
Himlung Expeditions Nepal
The caravan route of Himlung expeditions Nepal is Syange, Tal, Dharapani, Koto, Daramsala, Phu Khola (River), and Phu Gaun (village). Our route to Himlung Expeditions lies inside Annapurna Conservation Area (ACA). This conservation area is known as one of the largest and successfully managed community forest in the world. Walking in the park provide you an ample opportunity to observe birds, flora and fauna inside Annapurna and Himlung Himalayan ecology. The natural beauty of Annapurna is incredible, have enjoy during the walking in caravan route.
We guide you Himlung expeditions as ultimate climbing as well as considering to achieve experiences to climbing higher Himalayan peaks such as Everest South Col Expedition, or Manaslu One Expedition. So, our Himlung expeditions may beneficial to those of you who like to share experiences with more ambitious mountaineers who aims to climbing higher Himalayan peaks. Join us and have this benefit to share idea among.
We open to to book Himlung expeditions for coming year 2017 as well as 2018. We suggest you to confirm your expedition earlier and have more competitively experiences climbing guides. We also advise you to share if you have particular purposed Himlung mountaineering expeditions such as glacier lake outburst floods (GLOFs) study, climate study Himalaya, or climate justice of local communities in Himlung area.
We, the group of mountain guides are waiting to guide you ally the way on the top of Himlung! See you soon!
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
Day 02-03: Final preperation, Tourism Department briefing, Kathmandu,
Day 04: Drive from Kathmandu-Shyange and lodge
Day 05: Shyange to Tal and stay guest house
Day 06: Tal-Dharapani – Koto and stay lodge
Day 07: Kodo to Daramsala and stay camping
Day 08: Daramsala – Phu Khola and camping
Day 09: Phu Khola to Phugaun and Camping
Day 10: Phu gaun to Himlung BC and camping
Day 11-29: Climbing Mt. Himlung 7,126m.
Day 30: Base camp – Phu Goan – camping
Day 31: Phugaun to Dharmasala – camping
Day 32: Dharmasala to Kodo, Dharapani-lodge
Day 33: From Dharapani to Shyange & stay lodge
Day 34: Drive Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 35: Kathmandu
Day 36: Transfer to airport for final departure
Guide & Logistics
- 5 Nights 3 star hotel in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast
- Climbing permit for Mt. Himlung 7126m. expedition
- Trekking food-expedition food base camp
- Himlung Expedition staff: base camp guide & cook, cook helper
- Kathmandu- Shyang- Kathmandu private transportation
- Drive to Shyange and trek to Mt. Himlung base camp
- Equipment daily allowance for Liaison officer and staff
- Life-medical-rescue-insurance Nepali expedition all staff
- 1 tent for 1 climber for use in Himlung expedition in B. C.
- Dining- toilet – shower tent, table and chair for expedition
- Local transportation in Kathmandu (airport-hotel-airport)
- 1 member get 30 kg personal climbing equipment to BC
- Satellite phone (pay calls) per minutes system all country
- Solar panel for batteries charging & lights in base camp
- Annapurna conservation permit-Himlung expedition
- Fare well dinner with Nepali song- dance in Kathmandu
Price NOT Included:
- Personal equipment for climbing
- High food, gas, stove above BC
- Lunch, dinner in Kathmandu, Nepal
- Emergency rescue evacuation
- Personal expenses, Tips for staff
- Bar & beverage bills for expedition
- Summit bonus for climbing guide
- Garbage deposit USD 2000 (sharing of the total person) and deposit
fee will be not refunded if the climbers don’t take back their garbageto base camp & Kathmandu.
* Please submit the form below with your full details and inquiries.