Manaslu One Expedition Nepal
Eco-friendly serves you Manaslu I (8163m) Ecofriendly Manaslu Expedition itinerary which walk through the ecofriendly trail inside Manaslu (Nature) Conservation Area. Mt. Manaslu lies in the western part of Nepal. Manaslu Himal consist Latitude: 28º 32′ 58″ and Longitude: 84º 33′ 43″. Manaslu Expedition also serves other Himalayas beautiful scenery.
Manaslu Expedition was first climbed by Nepali climber. First climber of Manaslu Himal Mr. Urkien Tshering Sherpa of Nepal topped the mountain on April 22 1973. Normal Ascent route of Manaslu I is from North East Face. There are all together 965 summiteers of Manaslu Himal till December 2013. Many tourists from Japan, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Poland and many other countries came to summit Manaslu I Mountaineering Expeditions.
Eco-friendly team has customized a Manaslu Expedition itinerary caring about your proper acclimatization. It also provides oppurtunity to observe central Himalayan ecology. Manaslu I Peak soars with her other sister Himalayan peaks inside Manaslu Conservation Area. The Himalayan flora and faunas are one of the main attractions while you have Manaslu I eco-friendly mountaineering expeditions.
Manaslu Expedition is the central attraction to the adventure lovers like you. We also provide service to those who like to observe her beauty walk circuiting her. We invite you to join our Manaslu Circuit trekking holiday while technical mountaineers join with our Manaslu I mountaineering expeditions.
This adventure holiday also gives you opportunity to observe day to day lifestyle of local people. You will get chance to observe local culture and the local ethnic group culture upto Manaslu Circuit. You will enjoy different rivers, waterfalls, himalayas and forests upto Manaslu Circuit.
Eco-friendly team also provides you a particular purposed holidays at Manaslu Expedition. Eco-friendly adventure team join hands to conduct Himalayan Study for Climate Justice to arrange study trip in educational holiday basis. The study Manaslu Expedition focuses to study the effects of climate change to the local ethnic people and Himalayan ecology in full enjoyments of Human Rights. We invite you to join with us those of you who are climate change researcher/s.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350M/4425FT) (A)
Showing your name board, our airport representative waits in Kathmandu International Airport (TIA). You transfer to hotel, check in and free time. Have enjoy!
Day 2: Trip Final Preperation in Kathmandu (A,B)
In the morning, generally at 8 am, Eco-friendly Treks staff come to meet you at your hotel. Please manage to be there at lobby with:
(a) your original passport to prepare necessary adventure eco holiday permit/s from the concerned authority
(b) a couple of same passport size photos for permit/s and
(c) Trip final full payment. The staff introduce you with your trip guide at the same time. You have time to interact with your guide, he may check and suggest your trip equipmment and packing for the trip on your interest, please tell us if you like this. The rest of the day, you may buy or hire additional equipment and packing (if necessary). Then, you rest for acclimatization and final preperation for the trip. If you like any additional program for the day, please inform us at the time of mail corresponding.
Day 3: Kathmandu to Arughat Bazaar (540M/1,770FT),(A,B,L,D)
After breakfast we will drive to Arughat Bazaar. Overnight at guesthouse.
Day 4: Arughat Bazaar to Soti Khola (730M/2,393FT),(A,B,L,D)
Today after breakfast, trek to Soti Khola along with Gurung and Mager villages passing crops fields, small rivers and waterfalls.
Day 5: Soti Khola to Machha Khola (930M/3,048FT), (A,B,L,D)
After breakfast we will head towards Machha Khola. It takes around 6-7 hours of walk with normal trail.
Day 6: Machhi Khola to Doban (1,150M/3,770FT), (A,B,L,D)
After breakfast Trek to Doban along with Yaru Phat. We will pass through fields, rivers and different local villages.
Day 7: Doban to Philim (1,570M/5,146FT), (A,B,L,D)
After breakfast, our trek will end at Philim through passing jungle, view of Srigri Himal.
Day 8: Philim to Dyang (1,860M/6,097FT),(A,B,L,D)
After breakfast, our trek continues to reach today’s destination Dyang along the way to Budhi Gandaki river and many others natural beauties.
Day 9: Dyang to Namrung (2,540M/8,326FT), (A,B,L,D)
After breakfast, we will trek to reach Namrung with the views of Mani Walls, Stupas, Gompas, view of Naike peak, Manaslu North (7774M) and Manaslu (8150M).
Day 10: Namrung to Lho (3,020M/9,899FT), (A,B,L,D)
Early in the morning, after breakfast we will start our trekking enjoying the views of mountains.
Day 11: Lho to Sama Gaon (3,390M/11,112FT),(A,B,L,D)
After breakfast, trekking through view of Himalayas we will reach Sama Gaon.
Day 12: Sama Gaun to Manaslu First Base Camp (A,B,L,D)
Day 13: 37: Climbing period (A,B,L,D)
Day 38: Manaslu First Base Camp to Sama Gaun (A,B,L,D)
Day 39: Sama Gaon to Samdo (3,690M/12,096FT), (A,B,L,D)
After breakfast, early morning we will trek to Samdo, enjoying the beautiful sceneries of the way.
Day 40: Trek to Dharamsala (Larkya Phedi) (4,460M/14,620FT) (A,B,L,D)
After breakfast, our trail start walk down the edge and crossing via wooden bridge over Budhi Gandaki. We will climb more and reach at stone guest house which is not a lodge but a kind of shelter called Dharmshala, after arrival we will have rest.
Day 41: Dharamsala to Bhimtang (3,590M/11,768FT) (A,B,L,D)
After breakfast, our trrail continues gradually up hill till Larkya La Pass. We can enjoy breath taking mountain view of Kangurru, Himlung Himal and Annapurna II. We will again descent towards the Bimthang.
Day 42: Bhimtang to Dharapani (1,860M/6,097FT) (A,B,L,D)
After breakfast, today we will descend through pine and rhododendron forest, cross the Dudh Khola twice and after some walk we will reach Dharapani.
Day 43: Dharapani to Jagat (1,300M/4,261FT) (A,B,L,D)
Morning after breakfast, trek down to Syanje about an hours and we will drive to Kathmandu.
Day 44: Debriefing/At Leisure/ Spare day (A,B)
Day 45: Departure to your destination (B)
(Abbreviation: A = Accommodation, B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
Guide & Logistics
- We meet you at Kathmandu airport and transfer to your hotel
- Double room in sharing basis with breakfast at 5 star hotel in Kathmandu
- Three meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) as per itinerary at main trip duration
- Required permit/s for the trip
- Experienced trip guide and his daily expenses (meals, transport, tent, insurance)
- Land transfer to and from trip starting and ending points as per itinerary
- Domestic Airfare if needed (confirm this at the time of trip booking with us) and 100 kg cargo each
- All taxes (Value Added Tax and income tax if/when apply)
- We transfer you to Kathmandu international airport for onward flight as per itinerary
- Agency service charges
- Supporters (Porters) during the trip
- Kitchen utensils required, during the trip
- Kitchen tent / Kitchen (camping) charge at base camp during the trip
- Toilet tent and pitchment charge at base camp during the trip
- Double tent for each of you up to base camp
- Tent grounding service to be paid at local
- Charge of Sleeping bags during trip
- Other supports: first aid kit during main trip
- Laison Officer and his basic costs
- Mountaineering guide (Sherpa) per client is required during climbing period.
- Mountaineering royalty and permit for Nepal Government
- Staffs (Manager, Cook, Kitchen, assistant) charge
- Required fixed and dynamic ropes, ice axe and other gears during climbing period
- Oxygen bottles and mask
- Satellite phone carrying by guide for communication
- First aid medical kits for porters and staff members
Price NOT Included:
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Hot and cold drinks are not available except mineral water
- All except explained in “Cost Includes” above
* Please submit the form below with your full details and inquiries.