Paldor Peak Expedition Nepal
Paldor Peak expedition (5928m) is the shortest itinerarized expedition activities from Kathmandu. Additionally, the Paldor Base Camp can be rich only within a day from Syabru Base where land transportation is already available. Syabrubesi is also the starting point of Langtang Valley trekking and starting caravan route to couple of peak expedition lies in Langtang Himalayan range: Yala Peak and Nayakang Peak.
Paldor Peak (5928m) lies at the south-east end of the Ganesh Himal marking the junction of the Tiru and Khurpu Dandas at the head of the Mailung Khola (River). and north west from Langtang Himalayan range, known as Jugal Himal range. Mailung Khola is the tributary of the Trishuli and ultimately Gandaki, later on. The area around the Paldor base camp has numerous small peak around 5000 m in height. While on Paldor Peak Expedition, it provides an ideal location for and alpine style climbing holiday.
After crossing the Langtang Khola the route leads via Tamang heritage villages of Gatlang. This is one of the beautiful village with rich Tamang culture and tradition. If you are interested tell your guide to have one night here from a day from the base camp and climbing stay. But the weather for climbing days are prominent, which is certainly prior to be enjoyment with culture of the village!
Paldor Peak Expedition
Our Paldor Peak expedition itinerary is carefully planned to show your the Langtang Himalayan ecological beauties. Our Paldor Peak expedition caravan route encounter through Langtang National Park. However the caravan period is only a couple of days, during this period, we show your the natural beauties, flora and faunas around the peak base camp inside Langtang National Park during your Paldor Peak expedition.
After summit of Paldor Peak Climbing, our itinerary suggest to back same side trekking down to the side of Trishuli Bazaar. If you are interested to extend your trip to Rubi Valley trekking, please tell us. We revise your itinerary as per your interest.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350M/4425FT) (A)
Showing your name board, our airport representative waits in Kathmandu International Airport (TIA).
You transfer to hotel, check in and free time. Have enjoy!
Day 2-3: Trip Final Preperation in Kathmandu (A,B)
In the morning, generally at 8 am, Eco-friendly Treks staff come to meet you at your hotel. Please manage to be there at lobby with:
(a) your original passport to prepare necessary adventure eco
holiday permit/s from the concerned authority,
(b) a couple of same passport size photos for
(c) Trip final full payment. The staff introduce you with your trip guide at the same
time. You have time to interact with your guide, he may check and suggest your trip equipmment and
packing for the trip on your interest, please tell us if you like this. The rest of the day, you may
buy or hire additional equipment and packing (if necessary). Then, you rest for acclimatization and
final preperation for the trip. If you like any additional program for the day, please inform us at
the time of mail corresponding.
Day 4: Drive to Syabrubesi; course starting point (A,B,L,D)
In the early hours, we catch a local bus or a private four wheeler jeep from Kathmandu to arrive at Shyabru Besi which is the access to Langtang valley, meeting Bhote Kosi and Langtang River. Passing
through Trishuli Bazaar, Dhunche Bazaar and Ramche Gaon, makes our drive the most gripping charming drive ever. Although, the road is narrow and curved, we can view an astounding landscape all along
Day 5-6: Trek to Paldor base camp (A,B,L,D)
We today trek to Paldor Base Camp and the path has way up along the unsteady glacier. While ascending, we can enjoy the scenes of Paldor and rocky hills around us.
Day 7 – 12: Climbing period (A,B,L,D)
From Paldor Base Camp we ascend to High camp which takes around 5 hours. The path moves all the way through rocky glacier. The vistas of Paldor West and Paldor East totally arrest you. Besides you can
take pleasure from the views of rocky hills and lush hills around you. Also, we will trek to the summit of Paldor Peak (5,896m.) and return back to Paldor Base Camp which takes around 9 hours. At
the peak of Paldor you will be astounded by the attention-grabbing views of Ganesh Himal, Langtang Lirung, Shisapangma, Ganesh I, II, III, Manaslu and several others. We also have acclimatization
days for rest in order to cope up with the atmosphere of the high altitude.
Day 13 – 18: Trek back to Trisuli (A,B,L,D)
Day 19 : Drive back to Kathmandu (A,B,L)
We today return back driving from Trishuli to Kathmandu. On arrival at Kathmandu you will be shifted to the hotel. You can then relax for rest of the day and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 20: Rest at Kathmandu valley (A,B)
We can go around Kathmandu valley, if some important places have been missed according to your choices. After the hectic schedules of trek, today you can either go for shopping or have a day rest
before departing from Nepal.
Day 21: Departure on your own destination (B)
Our airport representative will drop you to the airport and you will depart from Nepal.
(Abbreviation: A = Accommodation, B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
Guide & Logistics
- We meet you at Kathmandu airport and transfer to your hotel
- Double room in sharing basis with breakfast at 5 star hotel in Kathmandu
- Three meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) as per itinerary at main trip duration
- Required permit/s for the trip
- Experienced trip guide and his daily expenses (meals, transport, tent, insurance)
- Land transfer to and from trip starting and ending points as per itinerary
- Domestic Airfare if needed (confirm this at the time of trip booking with us) and 100 kg cargo each
- All taxes (Value Added Tax and income tax if/when apply)
- We transfer you to Kathmandu international airport for onward flight as per itinerary
- Agency service charges
- Supporters (Porters) during the trip
- Kitchen utensils required, during the trip
- Kitchen tent / Kitchen (camping) charge at base camp during the trip
- Toilet tent and pitchment charge at base camp during the trip
- Double tent for each of you up to base camp
- Tent grounding service to be paid at local
- Charge of Sleeping bags during trip
- Other supports: first aid kit during main trip
- Laison Officer and his basic costs
- Mountaineering guide (Sherpa) per client is required during climbing period.
- Mountaineering royalty and permit for Nepal Government
- Staffs (Manager, Cook, Kitchen, assistant) charge
- Required fixed and dynamic ropes, ice axe and other gears during climbing period
- Oxygen bottles and mask
- Satellite phone carrying by guide for communication
- First aid medical kits for porters and staff members
Price NOT Included:
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Hot and cold drinks are not available except mineral water
- All above “Cost Include” mentioned above
* Please submit the form below with your full details and inquiries.