Parchamo Peak Expedition Nepal
Parchamo Peak lies between the boundary of Khumbu Valley, Everest region and Rolwaling Valley in the west, Parchamo Peak has its own significance. Tashi Lapcha, a Himalayan high pass connect between Khumbu Valley and Rolwaling Valley. Parchamo Peak Expedition stand just a southern side of the Tashi Lapcha Pass. Parchamo Peak Expedition is an attractive Peak that fascinates every trekker passing through. Parchamo Peak Expedition (6273m) lies south of the Tasi Lapcha. Parchamo Peak Expedition is the gem of a trekking peak hidden in the border of Rolwaling and Khumbu regions, introduces you with the untrodden bastions of high hill and Himalayan rural life of Nepal, together with its diverse scenes, ecology and ecosystems. Parchamo also combines two fabulous Himalayan trekking regions of Nepal, they are Rolwaling and Khumbu areas, in a single route. We drive to Charikot, the headquarters of Dolakha district from Kathmandu, and we start a fabulous trek to Pharchamo peak through the Tama Koshi valley towards Rolwaling valley.
The valley is dominated by Mt Gaurishankar. Mt. Gausishankar is the spectacular triple-tipped peak. As we head further, we reach into some Sherpa heartlands, explore their lifestyle and culture firsthand. We can aslo explore the farmed Himalayan terrain from entirely, collecting unique trekking and climbing experiences to last for our life. South to the Tashi Lapcha it has a north-by-northwest ridge, which rises from the crevassed glacier astride the Tashi Lapcha.
Parchamo Peak Expedition
Eco-friendly adventure team has developed Parchamo Peak Expedition itinerary which connects two significances Himalayan ecological zones Gauri Shankar (Nature) Conservation area and Sagarmatha National Park, the world natural heritage site enlisted by UNESCO. So for those Himalayan ecology lovers, and researchers, our eco-friendly itinerary helps much for various purposes such as enjoyments, adventureship, ecology observation, research and off course the adventure mountaineering expedition purposes.
From 2014, ECON, a non profit based social organization and CSR section of ecofriendly adventure team is arranging Himalayan Study for Climate Justice trips to this route. Those of you, who are interested to study the effects of climate change on locals’ full enjoyments of Human Rights through the glacial lake out-bursting floods (GLOFs) are welcome to join with us. Based on our study results, we have planned to advocate local ethnic peoples’ right to life based climate justice nationally and globally.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350M/4425FT) (A)
Showing your name board, our airport representative waits in Kathmandu International Airport (TIA). You transfer to hotel, check in and free time. Have enjoy!
Day 2: Trip Final Preperation in Kathmandu (A,B)
In the morning, generally at 8 am, Eco-friendly Treks staff come to meet you at your hotel. Please manage to be there at lobby with: (a) your original passport to prepare necessary adventure eco holiday permit/s from the concerned authority,
(b) a couple of same passport size photos for permit/s and,
(c) Trip final full payment. The staff introduce you with your trip guide at the same time. You have time to interact with your guide, he may check and suggest your trip equipmment and packing for the trip on your interest, please tell us if you like this. The rest of the day, you may buy or hire additional equipment and packing (if necessary). Then, you rest for acclimatization and final preperation for the trip. If you like any additional program for the day, please inform us at the time of mail corresponding.
Day 3: Drive to Shigetti (8-9 HRS) (A,B,L,D)
Day 4: Drive to Gongar Khola riverside (5-6 HRS) (A,B,L,D)
Day 5: Trek to Simigaun (2114M/6934FT) (7-8 HRS) (A,B,L,D)
Day 6: Trek to Donga (3300M) (6-7 HRS) (A,B,L,D)
Day 7: Trek to Beding (3700M/12136FT) (6-7 HRS) (A,B,L,D)
Day 8: Trek to na (4183M/13720FT) (2-3 HRS) (A,B,L,D)
Day 9: Rest and Excursion (A,B,L,D)
Day 10: Trek to Odar cave/Chhugima (4810M/15776FT) (4-5 HRS) (A,B,L,D)
Day 11: Trek to Tashilapcha Bace Camp/Rock Camp (8-9 HRS) (A,B,L,D)
Day 12: Trek to Tashilapcha Pass and Pharchamo high Camp (5700M) (7-8 HRS) (A,B,L,D)
Day 13: Pharchamo and trek down to Thengbo (5-6 HRS) (A,B,L,D)
Day 14: Pleasure day at Thame (A,B,L,D)
Day 15: Trek to Namche (A,B,L,D)
Day 16: Rest day and Acclimatization Day.(A,B,L,D)
Day 17: Trek to Lukla (2,880M/9446FT). 6 to 7 HOURS(A,B,L,D)
Day 18: Fly to Kathmandu. 30 MINUTES (A,B,L)
Day 19: Leisure in Kathmandu.(A,B)
Day 20: Departure to your destination (B)
(Abbreviation: A = Accommodation, B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
Guide & Logistics
- We meet you at Kathmandu airport and transfer to your hotel
- Double room in sharing basis with breakfast at 5 star hotel in Kathmandu
- Three meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) as per itinerary at main trip duration
- Required permit/s for the trip
- Experienced trip guide and his daily expenses (meals, transport, tent, insurance)
- Land transfer to and from trip starting and ending points as per itinerary
- Domestic Airfare if needed (confirm this at the time of trip booking with us) and 100 kg cargo each
- All taxes (Value Added Tax and income tax if/when apply)
- We transfer you to Kathmandu international airport for onward flight as per itinerary
- Agency service charges
- Supporters (Porters) during the trip
- Kitchen utensils required, during the trip
- Kitchen tent / Kitchen (camping) charge at base camp during the trip
- Toilet tent and pitchment charge at base camp during the trip
- Double tent for each of you up to base camp
- Tent grounding service to be paid at local
- Charge of Sleeping bags during trip
- Other supports: first aid kit during main trip
- Laison Officer and his basic costs
- Mountaineering guide (Sherpa) per client is required during climbing period.
- Mountaineering royalty and permit for Nepal Government
- Staffs (Manager, Cook, Kitchen, assistant) charge
- Required fixed and dynamic ropes, ice axe and other gears during climbing period
- Oxygen bottles and mask
- Satellite phone carrying by guide for communication
- First aid medical kits for porters and staff members
Price NOT Included:
- Lunches and dinners (serve high meals in high pass duration)
- Your any type of insurance
- All except explained in “Cost Includes” above
* Please submit the form below with your full details and inquiries.