Trip Code: ATSK06
Duration: 10 Days
Difficulty Level: Medium
Best Season: May-Sept
|TRIP DATES||PRICE||SPACE LEFT|
|Feb 15, 2019 – Feb 28, 2019||$1,340.00||7||BOOK NOW|
|Feb 19, 2019 – Mar 4, 2019||$1,340.00||8||BOOK NOW|
|Feb 23, 2019 – Mar 8, 2019||$1,340.00||8||BOOK NOW|
|Feb 27, 2019 – Mar 12, 2019||$1,340.00||8||BOOK NOW|
|Mar 3, 2019 – Mar 16, 2019||$1,340.00||8||BOOK NOW|
The Damodar Kunda Trekking route lies in and around Annapurna Conservation Area (ACA). Geographically this area is Tibetan plateau. Being the partly extension of the Tibetan plateau, the land feature as barren landscape, less greenery. Addition to this Damodar Kunda Trekking landscapes contains different and unique feature with different Himalayan ecology. Many trekkers who visit Nepali part of this landscape, their interest to visit Tibet fulfil in some way. Because geography and culture are similar types.
The Himalayan ecology of during Damodar Kunda is incredible. Furthermore, we also show you the natural beauties, floras and faunas during the trekking. Join us, we guide you Damodar Kunda Trekking to the rich cultural destination, which is also, can be extended Upper Mustang trekking.
1. Airport pickup and drops in the private vehicle.
2. Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with the BB plan.
3. Tented and teahouse accommodation during your trek.
4. All meals (B, L, D) during your holiday as per itinerary.
5. All ground as well as air transport as per itinerary.
6. Qualified and government licensed holder guides and other teams.
7. Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, and domestic airfares.
8. First Aid kit (carried by your guide).
9. All government and local taxes.
10. All necessary paper works for your holiday which includes permit fees, entrance fees etc.
1. International airfare and Nepal visa taxes.
2. Personal equipment and extra service.
3. Extra baggage charge.
4. Tips and bonus for staff and guide.
5. Personal expenditure (phone calls, laundry, beverage, drinks, shower, etc.)
6. Airport departure taxes.
7. All except explained in “PRICE INCLUDES” section above.