Trip Code: ATGH07
Duration: 12 Days
Difficulty Level: Medium
Minimum Altitude: 823 m/2,699 ft
Maximum Altitude: 3,900 m/12,795 ft
Best Season: March-May & Sept. - Dec
|TRIP DATES||PRICE||SPACE LEFT|
|Feb 15, 2019 – Feb 28, 2019||$1,340.00||7||BOOK NOW|
|Feb 19, 2019 – Mar 4, 2019||$1,340.00||8||BOOK NOW|
|Feb 23, 2019 – Mar 8, 2019||$1,340.00||8||BOOK NOW|
|Feb 27, 2019 – Mar 12, 2019||$1,340.00||8||BOOK NOW|
|Mar 3, 2019 – Mar 16, 2019||$1,340.00||8||BOOK NOW|
- Close view of Mt. Dhaulagiri (8,172 m), Gurja Himal (7,193 m) and Churen Himal (7,371 m).
- Best wilderness trek with lonely and untouched nature.
- Beautiful experience of trekking in a naturally and culturally rich destination.
- Most hospitable and friendly local villagers.
- Rich in wild floras and fauns on the way to Gurja Himal Trek.
- Dense Rhododendron forest (Nepal’s national flower).
- Explore Dhorpatan Hunting Reserve.
Gurja Himal Trek is heaven for those people who like mountain peaks and nature from near. This hidden place is located in Annapurna area. The trekking passes through a wild and beautiful valley which is also called Dhaula valley. This lonely and untouched hidden short trek will make your trekking amazing. It is the perfect place to rest your body, soul and refresh your mind between nature. Gurja Himal Trek leads you to beautiful lush green forest, wild floras and faunas and amphitheater of mountain ranges. One can have a great opportunity to experience the culture, tradition, and nature which will surely recur you last long.
Beautiful mountain peaks, traditional villages and wilderness trekking trail with a moderate pass of 3,250 m for sea level is astonishing. On the way to Gurja Himal Trek, you will meet with innocent and friendly local villagers. The newly opened Gurna Himal Trek route takes you to discover the untouched beauty and fewer people. You will get the opportunity to see the lifestyle of local peoples.
1. Airport pickup and drops in the private vehicle.
2. Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with the BB plan.
3. Tented and teahouse accommodation during your trek.
4. All meals (B, L, D) during your holiday as per itinerary.
5. All ground as well as air transport as per itinerary.
6. Qualified and government licensed holder guides and other teams.
7. Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, and domestic airfares.
8. First Aid kit (carried by your guide).
9. All government and local taxes.
10. All necessary paper works for your holiday which includes permit fees, entrance fees etc.
1. International airfare and Nepal visa taxes.
2. Personal equipment and extra service.
3. Extra baggage charge.
4. Tips and bonus for staff and guide.
5. Personal expenditure (phone calls, laundry, beverage, drinks, shower, etc.)
6. Airport departure taxes.
7. All except explained in “PRICE INCLUDES” section above.
DAY 01: Arrival to Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel DAY 02: Drive to Pokhara. Overnight at Pokhara hotel (7hrs)
You will have a scenic drive to Pokhara. It takes about 6-7 hours of drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara. On the way, you can see beautiful green hills and rivers.
DAY 03: Drive from Pokhara to Dharapani (1560m). 5 hrs drive. Overnight at home stay / Tent. DAY 04 Trek to Lulang (2450 m). 6 hrs walk. Overnight at home stay/Tent. DAY 05 Trek Lulang to Gurjakhani ( 2, 620 m). 8 hrs walk. Overnight at home stay / Tent. DAY 06 Trek Gurjakhani to Rugachaur Pass (3, 850 m) . O/n at home stay / Tent. DAY 07 Trek Rugachaur Pass to Gurjaghat (3015m ) . O/n at home stay / Tent. Day 08: Explore Dhorpatan Hunting Reserve. O/n at home stay / Tent. DAY 09 Trek Jaljala Pass (3,400 m) and to Lumsung (2,190 m). O/n at home stay / Tent. DAY 10 Trek to Darbang(1,070 m). 8 hrs walk O/n at home stay / Tent. DAY 12 Drive back to Kathmandu.