Trip Code: ATSK06
Duration: 15 Days
Difficulty Level: Medium
Minimum Altitude: 710 m/2,329 ft
Maximum Altitude: 5,135 m/ 16, 847 ft
Best Season: March - May & Sept. - Dec
|TRIP DATES||PRICE||SPACE LEFT|
|Feb 15, 2019 – Feb 28, 2019||$1,340.00||7||BOOK NOW|
|Feb 19, 2019 – Mar 4, 2019||$1,340.00||8||BOOK NOW|
|Feb 23, 2019 – Mar 8, 2019||$1,340.00||8||BOOK NOW|
|Feb 27, 2019 – Mar 12, 2019||$1,340.00||8||BOOK NOW|
|Mar 3, 2019 – Mar 16, 2019||$1,340.00||8||BOOK NOW|
- The jaw-dropping natural beauty of the forest and enjoy the wilderness.
- Larke- La pass (5,135 m) is the highest point of this trek where you will be surrounded by the peaks.
- You will cross two national parks (MCAP & ACAP) which are rich in floras and faunas.
- Amazing view of mountains like Mt. Manaslu, Cheo Himal, Himlung Himal, Nemjung, Gyaji Kang and Kang Guru, and Annapurna II.
- Rich in wild floras and faunas, if you are lucky then you will be able to see many wild faunas.
An aware holidaymaker has high potence to awaken the mind as you immerse in Manaslu Circuit’s existence. Those high passes and surrounding Himalayas experience reminiscent beauty and meaning. Traveling to such an unspoiled nature and beautiful lap of Manaslu restore your mind which leads to positive change. You will be welcomed with Manaslu and Annapurna Conservation Area. You get a chance to experience wild flora and fauna from near. Manaslu Circuit helps you to seek a meaningful experience that helps you to develop personally.
Our experienced travel mentor helps you to connect towards Manaslu Circuit which makes your trek astonishing. This remote Manaslu Circuit trek helps to connect you with self toward togetherness. Fell bliss inside you by traveling to Buddhist monasteries, experiencing different cultures, tradition, and hospitable peoples. Immerse in different spiritual monasteries and Mt. Manaslu which may evolve infinite and intangible power inside you.
Manaslu Circuit Trek connects you to self towards wholeness. It helps you to seek a meaningful experience which helps them to develop personally and collectively. Reinvent yourself by traveling to the Buddhist monasteries, experiencing a different culture, tradition, and hospitality. Manaslu Circuit Trek helps you to encounter many Buddhist monasteries, visiting those monasteries evolves infinite and intangible power source.
Manaslu Circuit Trek is a restricted area, so you will need a trekking permit to explore this destination. You will enter into two national parks so you need ACAP and MCAP permit too. This is the restricted area so a minimum of two trekkers is compulsory for this trekking.
Know more about Trekking permits
Manaslu Circuit is a tea house trekking and you will sleep in the tea house. Those hotels will very basic with two single beds where you will get a chance to experience the real Himalayan lifestyle. Toilets are mostly shared and mostly there will be outside of teahouses. Foods are basic and organic which are available in teahouses. If you wish to do camping during your trek, that is also possible. Arughat and Dharapani have goods hotels. You will get good hotels compared to other places during your trek.
You can book your trekking to Manaslu both in a camping or tea house.
Before beginning the trek: You have to travel from Kathmandu to Machha Khola via Soti Khola which is about 16o km. If you are going to a private jeep then it will take approximately 7 hours but if you are going from a local bus then it takes 8-9 hours. There is no direct local bus from Kathmandu to Machha Khola, so we should make a transit to Arughat Bazar. The road situation from Kathmandu to Dhading Besi is good, but from there the road is a bit rough.
After the end of the Trek: You will be driving from Dharapani to Besisahar by local jeep which takes about 5-6 hours. Then you have to change from Besisahar to Kathmandu which takes another 5-6 hours.
It’s important to pack the right items for your trek without overweight. Packing List differ according to the seasons and duration of your trek. So, I had made a full packing list for Nepal Trekking. Read the blog to know about your Packing List.
Blog: Packing List for Trekking in Nepal
If you have any queries please contact us
1. Airport pickup and drops in the private vehicle.
2. Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with the BB plan.
3. Tented and teahouse accommodation during your trek.
4. All meals (B, L, D) during your holiday as per itinerary.
5. All ground as well as air transport as per itinerary.
6. Qualified and government-licensed holder guides and other teams.
7. Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, and domestic airfares.
8. First Aid kit (carried by your guide).
9. All government and local taxes.
10. All necessary paper works for your holiday which includes permit fees, entrance fees, etc.
1. International airfare and Nepal visa taxes.
2. Personal equipment and extra service.
3. Extra baggage charge.
4. Tips and bonuses for staff and guide.
5. Personal expenditure (phone calls, laundry, beverage, drinks, shower, etc.)
6. Airport departure taxes.
7. All except explained in the “PRICE INCLUDES” section above.