Trip Code: ATSK06
Duration: 10 Days
Difficulty Level: Medium
Minimum Altitude: 823 m/2,699 ft
Maximum Altitude: 1,980 m/6,490 ft
Best Season: March - May & Sept. - Dec
Sikles Trek Nepal is also known as Royal trekking because Prince Charles had a trek through the area in 1980 to visit the villages of Gurkha recruits. Sikles Trek Nepal has been most loved trekking as it is one of the picturesque treks that unfold the natural beauty in Nepal. The charming villages, intriguing patterns of terraced fields, rhododendron forest are the main attraction of Sikles Trekking. You can also see Annapurna II (7,937 m) and IV (7,525 m) mountains which are the key features of this trekking.
Sikles Trek takes us to the corner of the Annapurna Conversation Area. During this trekking, you have the opportunity to observe Himalayan ecological beauties inside the conservation area. We have carefully planned published Sikles trekking itinerary inside the conservation area. You will have the opportunity to observe natural beauties, the flora, faunas including bird views. Join us to immerse in the Annapurna and Lamjung Himalayan ecological beauties with our well-experienced guides, who are guiding in this route for a long time. Please inform us if you have particular purposed trekking such as observation study during this trekking.
1. Airport pickup and drops in the private vehicle.
2. Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with the BB plan.
3. Tented and teahouse accommodation during your trek.
4. All meals (B, L, D) during your holiday as per itinerary.
5. All ground as well as air transport as per itinerary.
6. Qualified and government-licensed holder guides and other teams.
7. Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, and domestic airfares.
8. First Aid kit (carried by your guide).
9. All government and local taxes.
10. All necessary paper works for your holiday which includes permit fees, entrance fees, etc.
1. International airfare and Nepal visa taxes.
2. Personal equipment and extra service.
3. Extra baggage charge.
4. Tips and bonuses for staff and guide.
5. Personal expenditure (phone calls, laundry, beverage, drinks, shower, etc.)
6. Airport departure taxes.
7. All except explained in the “PRICE INCLUDES” section above.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350M/4425FT) Day 2: Trip Final Preparation Day 3: Kathmandu to Pokhara (915M/3000FT) 5 hrs. Day 4: Pokhara to Kalikasthan (1370M/4490FT) Day 5: Kalikasthan to Lama Khet (1680M/5507FT) Day 6: Lama Khet to Siklis (1980M/6490FT) Day 8: Siklis to Ghale Gaon (2000M/6556FT) Day 9: Ghale Gaon to Pokhara.