Trip Code: ATSK06
Duration: 10 Days
Difficulty Level: Medium
Best Season: May-Sept
|TRIP DATES||PRICE||SPACE LEFT|
|Feb 15, 2019 – Feb 28, 2019||$1,340.00||7||BOOK NOW|
|Feb 19, 2019 – Mar 4, 2019||$1,340.00||8||BOOK NOW|
|Feb 23, 2019 – Mar 8, 2019||$1,340.00||8||BOOK NOW|
|Feb 27, 2019 – Mar 12, 2019||$1,340.00||8||BOOK NOW|
|Mar 3, 2019 – Mar 16, 2019||$1,340.00||8||BOOK NOW|
Tsum Valley Trekking is the best trekking destination is a sacred Himalayan pilgrimage valley which is at the Northern side of Gorkha. The altitude of Tsum Valley Trek varies from 1905m in Lhokpa to 5093m at Ngula Dhojhyang pass on the Tibetan border. Tsum Valley Trekking is surrounded by the Boudha Himal and Himal chuli to the west, Ganesh Himal to the south & Sringi Himal to North. Trekking permission required from Nepal Government for Tsum Valley trekking
Tsum Valley Trekking is one of remotest Himalayan Valleys which was also a restricted region until recently. It takes you to the majestic surroundings of the Ganesh Himal, Sringi Himal, and Boudha Himal ranges. The people of Tsum Valley are also call as “Tsumbas”. They belong to Tibetan origin with their own ancient form of dialect, art, culture, and religion. Very few adventure travelers have made it to this high and mysterious valley.
The Tsum Valley lies on the northern part of Manaslu and it is restricted area until 2008. Tsum Valley Trekking is still less exposed in comparison to other touristy areas. It is relatively virgin and less beaten paths in comparison to the more popular regions. You can see their own lifestyle and different than others and it makes you quite surprising.
1. Airport pickup and drops in the private vehicle.
2. Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with the BB plan.
3. Tented and teahouse accommodation during your trek.
4. All meals (B, L, D) during your holiday as per itinerary.
5. All ground as well as air transport as per itinerary.
6. Qualified and government licensed holder guides and other teams.
7. Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, and domestic airfares.
8. First Aid kit (carried by your guide).
9. All government and local taxes.
10. All necessary paper works for your holiday which includes permit fees, entrance fees etc.
1. International airfare and Nepal visa taxes.
2. Personal equipment and extra service.
3. Extra baggage charge.
4. Tips and bonus for staff and guide.
5. Personal expenditure (phone calls, laundry, beverage, drinks, shower, etc.)
6. Airport departure taxes.
7. All except explained in “PRICE INCLUDES” section above.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu (1,345 m/4,412 ft) Day 02: Final Preparation Day 03: Drive to Soti Khola (700 m/2,296 ft): 11-12 hrs Day 04: Soti Khola to Maccha Khola (870 m/2,952 ft): 8 hrs trek Day 05: Maccha Khola to Jagat (2340 m/7676 ft): 7 hrs trek Day 06: Jagat to Chisopani (1660 m/5,445 ft): 4-5 hours trek Day 07: Chisopani to Chumling (2,386 m/7,827 ft)7 hours trek Day 08: Chumling to Chokhangparo (3,010 m/9,903 ft): 5 hours trek Day 09: Chokhanggparo to Nile (3,361 m/11,058 ft) 6 hours trek Day 10: Nile to Mu Gompa (3,700 m/12,174 ft) 3 hours trek Day 11: Gompa and around Exploration Day 12: Mu Gom[a to Burgi Village (3,245 m/10644 ft) via Milarepa cave: 5 hours trek Day 13: Burgi Village to Chumling (2,386 m/7,827 ft) 6 hours trek Day 14: Chumling to Philim (1,570 m/5,103 ft) 7 hours trek Day 15: Philim to Kholabesi (970 m/3182 ft) 7 hours trek Day 16: Kholabesi to Soti Khola (700 m/2,296 ft) 7 hours trek Day 17: Drive to Kathmandu (600 m/1,968 ft)