Trip Code: DTUD02
Duration: 25 Days
Difficulty Level: Medium
Minimum Altitude: 1,345 m/4,412 ft
Maximum Altitude: 5,151 m/16,899 ft
Best Season: March – May & Sept. – Dec
|TRIP DATES||PRICE||SPACE LEFT|
|Feb 15, 2019 – Feb 28, 2019||$1,340.00||7||BOOK NOW|
|Feb 19, 2019 – Mar 4, 2019||$1,340.00||8||BOOK NOW|
|Feb 23, 2019 – Mar 8, 2019||$1,340.00||8||BOOK NOW|
|Feb 27, 2019 – Mar 12, 2019||$1,340.00||8||BOOK NOW|
|Mar 3, 2019 – Mar 16, 2019||$1,340.00||8||BOOK NOW|
Upper Dolpo Trekking takes you to the high-altitude zone of the trans-Himalayan ecosystem. Upper Dolpo Trekking is an unspoiled destination which arises spontaneous feelings of reverence and awe. You ware welcomed with beautiful dense forest, gorges, steep valleys and different colored cliff lines through Sheyphoksundo National Park. You can also observe the Himalayas like Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Kanjiroba and various other beautiful peaks. The wild remoteness historical monasteries and Himalayan floras and faunas add joy and evolve awareness for consciousness.
Upper Dolpo Trekking awakens your sense of wonder during the journey of the highest point of trekking about 5350 m. Observing the high settlement of about 4300 m serves to gain something new within you. Meditative walking in such a destination helps to connect you towards wholeness.
1. Airport pickup and drops in the private vehicle.
2. Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with the BB plan.
3. Tented and teahouse accommodation during your trek.
4. All meals (B, L, D) during your holiday as per itinerary.
5. All ground as well as air transport as per itinerary.
6. Qualified and government licensed holder guides and other teams.
7. Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, and domestic airfares.
8. First Aid kit (carried by your guide).
9. All government and local taxes.
10. All necessary paper works for your holiday which includes permit fees, entrance fees etc.
1. International airfare and Nepal visa taxes.
2. Personal equipment and extra service.
3. Extra baggage charge.
4. Tips and bonus for staff and guide.
5. Personal expenditure (phone calls, laundry, beverage, drinks, shower, etc.)
6. Airport departure taxes.
7. All except explained in “PRICE INCLUDES” section above.
Day 01: Arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu (1,345 m). Overnight at a hotel. Day 02: Pre-trip meeting and sightseeing around the Kathmandu valley. Overnight at a hotel. Day 03: Fly to Nepalgunj from Kathmandu 1 hr flight. Overnight at a hotel. Day 04: 35 minutes flight to Juphal (2,400 m). Trek to Dunai (2,150 m) 3 hrs. Overnight at tented camp. Day 05: Trek to Ankhe (2,660 m) 6 hrs. Overnight at tented camps. Day 06: Trek to Renje (3,104 m) 7 hrs. Overnight at tented camps. Day 07: Trek to Phoksundo Lake (3,600 m) 6.5 hrs. Overnight at tented camps. Day 08: Trek to Phoksundo Khola (3,507 m) 6 hrs. Overnight at tented camps. Day 09: Trek to Phoksundo Bhanjyang (4,402 m) 7 hrs. Overnight at tented camps. Day 10: Cross the Kang La pass (5,151 m) and trek to Shey Gompa (4,126 m) 7 hrs. Overnight at tented camps. Day 11: Rest and exploration day at Shey Gompa. Overnight at tented camps. Day 12: Cross the Saldang La pass (4,785 m), and then trek to Namduna Gaon (4,400 m) 7 hrs. Overnight at tented camps. Day 13: Trek to Saldang (3,903 m) 4 hrs. Overnight at tented camps. Day 14: Trek to Sibu (3,942m) 6 hrs. Overnight at tented camps. Day 15: Trek to foot of the Jeng La (4,369 m) 5 hrs. Overnight at tented camps. Day 16: Cross the Jeng La pass (4,845 m), trek to Tokyu Gaon (4,240 m) 7 hrs. Overnight at tented camps. Day 17: Trek to Dho Tarap (4,090 m) 4.5 hrs. Overnight at tented camps. Day 18: Trek to Serkam (3,630 m) 6.5 hrs. Overnight at tented camps. Day 19: Trek to Khani Gaon (2,550 m) 7 hrs. Overnight at tented camps. Day 20: Trek to Tarakot (2,281 m) 4 hrs. Overnight at tented camps. Day 21: Trek to Dunai (2,052 m) 5 hrs. Overnight at tented camps Day 22: Trek to Juphal (2,404 m) 3 hrs. Overnight at tented camps. Day 23: Fly to Kathmandu via Nepalgunj Overnight at a hotel. Day 24: Leisure day and farewell dinner in Kathmandu. Overnight at a hotel. Day 25: Transfer to the International Airport for your final departure.